Queries for June on Spirituality
- Do we seek to keep ourselves sensitive and responsive to the Inner Light and live according to its promptings?
- How does our religion find expression in daily life?
- Do we respond to that of God in those with whom we differ?
- What are we doing to develop our own spiritual gifts and those of our fellow worshippers?
- Does our vocal ministry arise from a clear spiritual leading?
- Do we encourage mutual respect for varying expressions of religious belief among fellow Quakers?